Get Started Right
Are you one of those people who just gets out of bed, showers, eats breakfast and then off to work?
When you get to work do you feel that you have the best start to the day?
Or, do you feel I am not ready for this.
Do you feel something is missing, do you know what it is?
Here is something to ponder.
Have you ever given any thought to a 30-minute walk before
you go to work?
Are you aware of the benefits of walking for 30 minutes a day?
Look at it this way:
A shower is refreshing, a walk is invigorating, it perks up your whole body, gets your mind right for the day ahead.
According to the health gurus, there many reasons for a good walk on a daily basis.
Here are five excellent reasons to walk for at least 30 minutes a day or a mile to a mile and a half.
1. Walking 30 minutes a day gets your heart stimulated, the blood flowing through the veins. Studies show that your heart, which is one of the many voluntary muscles in your body, needs exercise to stay strong and healthy.
2. Walking can be a soothing experience, use the 30-minute walk to get things straight in your mind, reduce stress and sort out the day.
3. Walking is easy on your joints, low impact and does not put the pressure on your ankles, knees or hips the way running does.
Wear a good pair of walking/running shoes your joints will thank you.
4. Walking helps with weight reduction, the slower the weight comes off, the longer it stays off.
The calorie burn is not as much as running, walking every day makes for a more consistent calorie burn.
5. Walking will improve your overall health, reduce blood pressure, improve digestion, increase stamina and help reduce the aging process.
There a lot more health and well-being reasons for a 30 minute a day walk those five will get you started.
If you want to know how far you are actually walking during your 30 minutes a day walk try a walk-logger.
Use the ones that can be downloaded from iTunes or Google Play Store, they are usually free.
They are not as accurate as the wearables like Bit-Fit or the like, they are free and do a good job
Well, anyway get out there and start the daily walk for better health and fitness.